That is off tha hook! No, actually, it still is on the hook...

Sunday, March 11, 2007

10 things I have learned

I discovered this in one of my (too many) Yahoo groups email digests:

Ten Things I Have Learned:

10. In a pinch, a K hook makes an adequate swizzle stick.

09. Black is not necessarily black.

08. The row where you do not count stitches will be the row with the mistake.

07. "No Dye Lot" means "You're on your own"

06. Black is not necessarily black

05. Gauge is a destination, not a journey.

04. That row you just frogged will take twice as long to complete the second time around.

03. No matter how valiant your attempt at order, that row you just frogged will wind up in a tangled mess on the floor.

02. Black is not necessarily black.

01. You know you are "hooked" when you crochet in your dreams.

***************

I'd love to hear your additions to this list :)

1 comment:

Baby Beth said...

Crocheted items are basically alot cooler than knit ones...that's what I've learned.

Powered By Blogger

Hyper Death Babies

Hyper Death Babies

watching you watching me